Not a penny spent on marketing and good traction without fully kicking off marketing activities
- Memorable brand names, aesthetic branding and .COM domain with a few backlinks in Google and good page score and some SEO has been done
- Partnership agreement with a major job board, providing access to 1M backfill jobs from thousands of employers and we generate revenue per click. This was crucial to ensure we have content on the site to make t useful to candidates signing up to resolve the chicken and egg challenges of a new platform.
- Listed a good number of recruiters on the platform
- Acquired some initial candidates by word of mouth
- 25% projected market growth for crowdsourced hiring
- Months+ spent on development - Well coded, fast load times and mobile-optimized platform already built with unique design and features. The site is ready to go website, reducing your time to market, as its already live but due to time and family issues, I have been unable to market, hence the reason for selling.
WIll require new product marketing and a few hours a week approx 3-4 hours to build more traction
Our target customers are:
Employers (Small to medium businesses - Initially )
Recruiters and agencies (Independent - Initially)
Candidates (Job seekers across technology, sales, and finance initially)
The site has not been marketed yet, as I am the sole founder, and have not had time to build a team yet to execute strategy. Currently generated about $30 on job clicks from initial users. This can be easily scaled up as more users join without even executing the main platform use case of crowd-sourced hiring.
7. Seller Notes
This is a platform with HUGE revenue potential and multiple revenue streams opportunities. There are very limited start-ups in this space, in comparison to other markets, hence the reason why i picked this niche and concept. Currently, there's no clear market leader in the crowdsourced hiring space yet, so the opportunity to establish quickly as the go-to platform. A low purchase price has been set as I will like to maintain a small stake, as I really believe in this business and potential and I have put in a lot of work and time to date.. (Not a deal-breaker, but can be discussed and outright purchase welcome)
Well-designed 12-page pitch deck available, ready for investor capital fundraising or crowdfunding. I believe the right team can raise funding for this business in a short time period.
See below for more information about the market, concept and market potential
Some market funding activities below:
1. Jobhuk.com sold to large staffing agency after a few months of launch - https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/10/10/878246/10165536/en/Compunnel-Software-Group-Acquires-Recruitment-Marketplace-Jobhuk.html
2. HiringHub (UK) has raised over $1.5M in funding - https://funds.mavencp.com/npif/latest/maven-leads-1.35m-investment-in-hiring-hub